Ask Admissions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Can I be admitted if I was home-schooled for high school?

1659 views   |   0   2   |   Last updated on Jul 27, 2018    Home Schooling Admissions GED


Home-schooled students with a high school diploma or GED certificate are welcome to enroll. You must provide a high school transcript and proof of passing the constitution test. 

Students still in high school, 16 or older, may be admitted to college classes if facilities are available and if there is sufficient evidence that they can benefit from the instruction. Interested students shall submit completed admission information and a high school student authorization form signed by the appropriate high school official or parent. These forms are available from our Admissions Office or e-mail