Ask Admissions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Can I be admitted with an HSED or GED?

452 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Jun 19, 2018    GED Home Schooling Admissions


Moraine Valley requires a high school diploma or GED certificate for enrollment. A GED certificate or official report of qualifying GED scores is required as part of the admission process.