Ask Admissions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I apply for graduation?

304 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Jul 31, 2019    Records & Registration Admissions


Candidates for completion of a certificate or degree must file a graduation petition. There is no fee. Students must petition for graduation early in the semester in which they intend to complete their degree by completing a graduation petition form found in the MVConnect Student Portal. For additional information about graduation requirements, call (708) 974-5721 or email

Deadlines for filing petitions are the following:
Fall graduation (December) – Sept. 15
Spring graduation (May) – Feb. 1
Summer graduation (August) – June 1