Ask Admissions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I declare or change my major or minor?

339 views   |   0   0   |   Last updated on Jul 31, 2019    Records & Registration


To declare your major (program of study), indicate your choice on the enrollment form. If you’d like to change your program of study, please login to your MVConnect Student Portal, click on Forms on the left side of the screen. On the right side of the screen under Records and Registration Online Forms, is the Change for Program Request online form.